We're always asked what our Rejection Policy is and with good reason. We understand there are a number of so-called lead generation companies in the UK who are completely immoral in their approach to taking your money and (not) producing your leads... experiences?
- You put £ into a lead generation company only to find they dissapeared the next day?
- You paid for specific lead types only to be told they couldn't deliver that lead now?
- You bought internet generated leads but got customers who never enquired online?
- Y ou actually spoke to a customer, but they told you they were just wanted a quote and werent interested?
- You bought leads, and were sent leads but the numbers just rang and rang and rang with no answer?
If yes to the above then did you get your money back or get your leads? NO.
Thats why we can't offer you a rejection policy. We take each lead on merit. Because we speak to the majority of our leads first, before sending them to you, many of the rejections you normally have with other companies won't matter with us. You wont find invalid numbers or people who were "just surfing the net for a quote" because we will gage their interest for you, first.
There are still obvious rejections for example we send you a remortgage lead with 67% LTV but, after you speak to the customer, it turns out they have a secured loan they failed to mention and the LTV goes up to 95%. This is a perfect example of where we need to look at the lead on merit and see what can be done. The normal stand point we take is that we can only go based on the info the customer gives us, however claearly in this example the lead needs replacing.
Whatever the reason, we'll listen to your side and then make a decision. We know that its in our best interest to keep you happy and provide profitable leads so we simple ask for common sense all round.